Thursday, 25 April 2013

A little something...Just 4 U !

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:59
Had a great craft day with my daughter and decided to make some cards for some wonderful challenges out there.  First off decided why not do some Bugaboo images as I haven't used these yet, so bad of me, I just buy and buy and don't use.  So we worked around several challenges Bugaboo Bingo which  I followed  ribbon, pearls & glitter.  Also a challenge to use my favourite colours, anything purple, so I found Monochromatic, definetly a challenge to do.  I used many craft leftovers for my card, Kaszazz & Bugaboo image called "Edward Elephant -Flower" which is so cute.  I hope you love my card as much as I did creating it .


I would like to enter into the following challenge/s ~

5 comments:

Faye said...

I love the colours you've used on this gorgeous project. Thanks so much for playing with our Monotone Challenge at Cupcake. x

Sanja Grdinić said...

Such a cute image! Love it in purple! :)

Delphine said...

So cute! I love your image and choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Susie Little said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for playing at Natalie and Amy's XXX

Liza said...

A gorgeous monochromatic creation, just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting