Thursday, 11 April 2013

To My Followers

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:44
Hello and welcome to my Blog "Denise's Patch of Creativity", with my purrballs beside me.  I hope you will follow me, as it will be a journey of creativity that I really would love to share.  I have been tinkering off and on for several years and work part time working in the community as a Personal Carer to assist Clients with their daily needs.  I had 2 other blogs and thought this is so silly, I just need one so that you all can enjoy my passion of crafting with my lovely Purrballs "Rosie & Holly".  I would love one day to have the opportunity to become a GDT or even DT who knows what life has instore for me.  All my Awards are placed down the right hand side of my blog page and many are transferred to this blog from my previous blogs.   So I would just like to say let your fingers do the travelling and I hope you will follow me on my wonderful journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting