Monday, 29 April 2013

What could it beee...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:43
Another wonderful half a day crafting with my daughter and it was a big challenge for me that's for sure not really into round cards even though I had to still place it onto a square one, this is definetly a comfort thing.
But I must admit the end result I really did love, my inspiration came from Meljen's latest challenge.
I used "Lazy Susan Buggies" from Meljen's Designs and followed their Sketch Challenge this week.  Card base, white silver edge ribbon, glossy accent &  buttons are from Kaszazz, designer papers, green card stock, ribbon, bling, where all scraps. Image was coloured using Copic Sketch markers along with liquid pearls, stickles & spica pens.  So here is my card ......


I would like to enter into the following challenge/s ~
2. Meljen's Challenge #157  3rd prize WINNER 

4 comments:

nancyparker55 said...

Lovely card Denise. Great job in colouring that sweet MD image and using "the Sketch" for this week's Meljen's challenge. Thanks for entering. Wishing you luck & sending a hug.

Sande said...

Hi Denise! What a cute card you have here! Lovely color and love how you have used the ribbons!

Thanks for joining our recipe challenge at A & T and hope to see your lovely creations again soon!

Hugs, Sande DT

Allie Cat's Creations said...

Oh Goodness! I love it! This is one of my favorite MJD images! The colors you used are great & I love the buttons and ribbons! Thanks for joining us this week at MelJen's & Good Luck!
~Gina MJD DT Member

krafty-kutz said...

Oh it's so pretty sweetie x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting