Monday, 15 April 2013

Wonderful Mother

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 08:32
I had a wonderful crafting day with my daughter yesterday and we accomplished what we set out to do, both  giving each other our honest opinion of our creations before the final outcome.
I decided to make a Mother's Day card to go along with Inky Chicks Challenge which made it so much more challenging, and I did something totally out of my comfort zone with no colouring/blending in, good to do something different,  don't you think ?  Anyway here is my card....


I love this colour combination and was very pleased with the end result.  Cardstock, ribbon, sentiment, and background stamped image are from Stampin' Up. Pearls, butterfly stamped image ( which is mounted), distress ink pads are from Kaszazz.  This fits in perfectly with Inky Chicks use a background/object stamp.  So without further to do ....
I would like to enter into the following challenge/s ~

4 comments:

krafty-kutz said...

It's gorgeous hen, beautiful colours x

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Denise - nice card - like me you love to craft with your daughter - Andrea and I try to find time to craft every Saturday afternoon - I have learned so much from her and feel I'm no longer a novice after 3 years of practice! Have a nice day, Mary x

julieprice3 said...

Very sweet, love the colours
Hugs julie P

Sofia Eriksson said...

So sweet! Lovely colors and sentiment!
Hugs, Sofia

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting