Saturday, 25 May 2013

Anything you like

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 14:40
Good afternoon everyone, well I came across a wonderful Challenge this morning and found everything about it so Inspirational and to top it off there was a lovely freebie to use for their challenge, so cute ; as well as one of their new followers so happy to be and try my luck at being their GDT.......I would like to introduce you to Lacey Sunshine Challenge, which is anything but a square card.

So onto my lovely card ; I used Oscar & Olivia which can be found at Lacey Sunshine Store, all my papers, ribbon, bling are from Stampin' Up, flowers are from my stash  as well as Enthaily Wholesale here in Australia.  I hope you love viewing my card, you have fallen in love with these cute little otters, I did.....


I would love to enter into the following challenge/s ~

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Gorgeous card Denise! Just love that shape and you've displayed Heather's fabulous digi so beautifully.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

The Little Stamper said...

Your card is amazing! I love the colours and textures.

Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x

Lori said...

Super cute card, Denise! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :D

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Critter challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

Ah this is a super sweet image but I really, really like the shape of your card! Beautiful colors and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have an amazing week!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting