Sunday, 5 May 2013

Hello Friend

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 12:34
I have made yet another card to my amazment, 2 days in a row is a record for me.  I really enjoyed putting my card together and made a clean and simple one which I'm still getting use to doing.

My printed frame is from Bearly-Mine Designs called Fancy Circles Background, my Bugaboo image is  called "Ladybug - Butterfly" & sentiment PC generated.  I used leftover stash  for designer papers, cardstock & flowers, lace from local scrapbooking store, as well as rhinestones & pastel chalks from Stampin' Up.  Last but not least my copic sketch markers along  my first ever attempt at a background of clouds, not yet mastered but in time with practice I'm sure it gets alot better.  Now onto my card ...


I would like to enter into the following challenge/s ~

7 comments:

Chris said...

How sweet! Adorable image, lovely colours and beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Tammy L said...

aww this is so cute. very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner challenges this week.
Tammy DT

Jennifer said...

Lovely card, Denise. Your clouds look fabulous!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

mel b said...

very sweet little fella you used there...love the lace on the side

Thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges this week

Love Mel xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous card - so sweet! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting