Friday, 3 May 2013

Love you much ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:16
I so enjoyed making my first simple shabby card not sure if I got it right but I have really tried.  Been doing so many different ways of cardmaking lately and feeling really happy with the progress.  So I finally used "Playful Kittens" from Whimsy Stamps but I do also have this purchased as a digi set from Wee Stamps too. So I only used one from the set of 4.  I'm a big lover of cats (having 2 of my own) and just had to use it for this card.
I used everything from scraps , recycling whatever I can before I go crazy using more new DP's and end up with an even bigger pile.  Cardstock, sentiment from Stampin' Up.  Ribbon, glossy accent & distress ink from Kaszazz.  Flowers from Enthaily Craft Supplies, copic sketch markers and bling from Arnolds's Scrapbook & Craft Supplies.  So here is my version of shabby and hope it's okay but I love it , you can't go wrong with pinks and browns.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge/s ~

7 comments:

annemarks said...

Really sweet card good luck on the challenges :)

Danni said...

So very sweet! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Denise, love the sweet image..very pretty.
Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Melanie said...

A fabulous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "animals" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

krafty-kutz said...

Gorgeous hen xx

Nela said...

Totally fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
Nela xx

Laurian said...

This is so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
Hugz
Laurian

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting