Sunday, 19 May 2013

What a lovely bunch...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 14:59
Today I used my first ever Tiddly Ink Image and it's a special one from Christy that can be found HERE just for their current challenge use a Wryn .  I had just recieved my first ever shipment a couple of days ago and very pleased with the service as well as the wonderful small collection of clear stamps, can't wait to show them off.

I used several products from Stampin' Up & Kaszazz ; as well as flowers, spellbinders from my local scrapbooking store ; and my DP came from Bearly-Mine Crafts called Tropical Dreams.  So onto my wonderful creation.


I would love to enter into the following challenge/s ~

7 comments:

Delphine said...

Beautiful, Denise! Your Wryn is adorable and I love your choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

carol said...

aw this is an adorable image, wonderful card,
thanks for joining in with our challenge at
BEARLY-MINE this week, x carol

Lisa S. said...

Wow, beautiful card Denise! I love this Wryn image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Beautiful! I love your flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Larissa said...

Wow great colours for this image! Wryn looks fabtastic. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a beautiful frame around the sweet Wryn, really pretty card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Use a Wryn" challenge :)

Jodi said...

Just adorable - lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Tiddly Inks. Good luck!
Hugs,
Jodi

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting