Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Whatever you would like...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:41
I decided over the last couple days to make a card with no sentiment just for something different , which is strange for me and I must admit turned out really nice.

I use "Little Hummingbird" from Meljen's Designs, such a cute little fellow which I'm sure you will agree and followed their challenge called "What's the Point ?"  My 2nd time doing a background of clouds, which I so loved how it turned out.  Designer pager from Bo Bunny Isabella Collection ;cardstock, stickles, glossy accent from Kaszazz.  My lovely pointed lace, flowers from my stash ; ribbon and pearls from Stampin Up as well as ccopic sketch markers.


I would like to enter into the following challenge/s ~
6. Natalie and Amy Challenge #9 Things with Wings

7 comments:

Pat said...

Oh Denise...how perfectly sparkly and fun!! I love this little hummingbird!! And your clouds...wowzers!! My clouds never quite turn out that well! I'll be studying yours, you can be sure of that!! Love all the glitter swirls too...really makes this card pop!! I'm so delighted that you've joined us for this fortnight's "Sparkly" challenge at Deep Ocean!! Hugs. Pat Frank

catherine said...

This is lovely Denise and thanks for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week
x catherine

Sue said...

Cute card Denise and love your image! Thanks for joining us at Meljen Designs! Sue

Simply Emjae! said...

Beautiful!

Wishcraft said...

Very sweet and pretty card. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is lovely and thank you for joining our challenge at Forever Friends Pastels" good luck and hope to see you again DT Member Sandra H xx

Manderly said...

Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Friends. We are moving to Crafty Friends on June 1st...hope to see you there!
Manderly
xxxooo

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting