Friday, 10 May 2013

Wonderful Mother

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:41
Well Mother's Day is just around the corner and so many lovely cards being created out there.

I have really been enjoying using Meljen's Designs Digis and this week Im using "Victorian Bird Cage" which can be found HERE.  I'm still using plenty of scraps, glitter gems from my stash as well as my copics sketch markers; sentiment from Stampin' Up ; glossy accent and stickles from Kaszazz.  I really enjoyed making my card.


I would love to enter my card into the following challenge/s ~

10 comments:

Simply Emjae! said...

Love it!

Jac said...

Gorgeous, love the image colours and your fabulous ribbon,thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

nancyparker55 said...

What a lovely card Denise. Love the colours you chose to work with. Thanks for playing along with us over at Meljen's Designs this week. hugs

paper fun said...

Terrific card. I really love your glitter gemstones.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Jennifer LaVite said...

Beautiful birdcage - lovely card. Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenges.

Pia S said...

You've done a fine job coloring this image - it's one I got myself not so long ago, but I haven't gotten around to use it yet. The bow is such an elegant, decorative element - love it color!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a sweet card! I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day
love
Claudia

krafty-kutz said...

Oh it's beautiful sweets x

Helen said...

Beautiful - very elegant and that bow finishes it perfectly.

Thanks for joining us The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x

Rae Ann said...

Love that ribbon! The sparkly brads add such a great touch. The touch of green pulls all of the elements together.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Mom, Mommy, Mother challenge!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting