Sunday, 23 June 2013

Believe

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:43
After coming home from work today, had a shower got in my pajamas, had a cuppa and something to eat went straight into my room to check out what challenge to do, so many wonderful ones out there.
I followed a sketch again makes life so much easier and used my new digis so wonderful and cute.  I love all my stamps and digis sometimes we just have too many to choose from. 
~ My Card ~

~ Sketch ~

Card materials I used ~
Cardstock, Sentiment, Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
DP ~ Annalee Collection
Pearls, Stickles, Twine ~ Kaszazz
Copic Sketches & Clear Spica
Heart Charm ~ stash

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

12 comments:

Paula said...

Gorgeous card Denise!

Thanks for joining in the pollycraft challenge!

Paula
xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really sweet creation, love the layout & image you have used!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Mary said...

Very cute card. It has fairytale written all over it. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

Ann Tuck said...

What a cute card - great colouring of a fab image. I love the charm you have hung from the ribbon and your dp. thanks for playing along this week with the Sweet Stop Sketch. x

Basslady said...

what a cutie of a card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cazza said...

Ooooooo, such a cutie, I love these Lil' Dumplings and I love your card! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Pollycraft Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. Love the darling image and pretty colors. That charm is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Sheena said...

Very cute card and I love the little heart!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Super cute card!Good Luck with your Challenges.
Hope to see you again at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, Thanks for playing along.
Roxx.T

Cathymac said...

What a darling card, Denise! The pretty papers and charm are perfect for this beautifully colored image! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Alexander said...

A very nice card!
I love your card .
Can you please you on my blog, and if you want you can become a Member , please?

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW
Hugs
Jayne

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting