Saturday, 15 June 2013

Thinking of you

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 08:47
Up early this morning straight in my room, with a nice hot cup of coffee and crafting what more could you ask for.  It's quite windy and cold here today but the sun is out so hopefully it will warm up later.
I made a card which really reflected something I enjoyed doing many years ago and now I prefer nothing better than a proper bed, you will see what I mean.  Sitting around a campfire melting marshmallows yummy.          


Card materials used ~
Image ~ Eleanor & Pickles (freebie for current challenge)
Designer Paper ~ Miss Caroline Howdy Doody Pad
All other products ~ Stampin' Up

I would like to enter the following challenge/s ~

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Fabulous card Denise. Love the colouring and how you've framed it.

You can get some really comfy inflatable beds which are just like the real thing now. I've just got a normal airbed but I did get an inflatable armchair for when I get to take my lad camping. I've also bought an huge tent for keeping important bits of kit like my straighteners and loads of craft stuff, lol.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Andree said...

A superb card Denise, I love the woodgrain background.
I'm more of an indoor girl, but I do love toasted marshmallows.
Thanks for joining in at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

Simply Emjae! said...

What a cute little card!

Corysnana1 said...

Great card! It's finally camping season and your card is the perfect for summer. Thanks for sharing it at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week.
Cathy x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card. Love the images.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting