Monday, 24 June 2013

Thoughts of You

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:26
This card is wonderful for any occasion and was done on a lovely craft day with my Daughter.  It was really enjoyable doing inches by following Ruby's Rainbow Challenge It's really getting cold here tonight and hubby is cooking dinner for a change, having dim sims and salad something simple and easy for him to cook (he actually cooks them better than me) shh don't tell him ...

~ My Card ~


~ card materials used ~
All Stampin' Up products

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

3 comments:

Basslady said...

your card is so adorable and elegant!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sheena said...

Beautiful card - I love your layout and your colours!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Beautiful card! Love it when my hubby cooks too.
Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Roxx.T

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting