Sunday, 16 June 2013

Wonderful Exciting News to Share ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:00
Well Good Morning,
I'm so very excited , and busting at the seams ........are you wondering yet.........I have been invited to join "The Squirrel and The Fox Design Team"
I'm so honoured to be part of such a wonderful Australian Challenge .... my dream has come true, still sitting on top of the world.


I started officially today and got to it and made my first project.
So our challenge for you today at The Squirrel and The Fox is  "Use Something Metal" and check out fellow DT's creations, you won't be dissappionted.HERE.


Well without further to do here is my first ever DT card for Challenge #46
Card materials used ~
Image ~ Sponsored by Beary Wishes called Bluejay
Use Something Metal for our Challenge ~ Antique Brad on ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
Cardstock & Ribbon  ~ Stampin' Up
Designer Paper ~ Bearly Mine Designs ~ Floral Breeze Set
Lace ~ my stash
Spellbinders ~ Decorative Label 8
Prismacoloring Pencils

This Fortnight Challenge is Sponsored by 
Prize ~ 3 free digis

I would like to enter the following challenge/s ~


9 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful Card Denise, lovely details, welcome to the team once again, blessings Hilde

Andree said...

This is so pretty Denise. I love all the flowers and the bird image.
Congratulations on your new DT post x

Linda said...

Such a pretty card Denise, we are the lucky ones having you on our team!!! Welcome and Thanks once again.
Hugs,
Linda xox
p.s - the blog looks great :)

Joanne said...

This is beautiful! Perfect for your 1st DT card. I love your choices for our Bingo at CC&CC. Such pretty colors and lovely details, so nice! Thanx for playing along! Joanne

Andreja L. said...

Fabulous design. So much lovely details; I like all :-))
Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMineChellenge,
Hugs, Andreja

Kym Upshaw said...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team) PS Congratulations on your new DT position

Jill Tiffany said...

Pretty card n love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at CC&CC.
Hugs, Jill

I have candy on my blog.
jiecraft.blogspot.com

Delphine said...

Beautiful card! Great choice of colours and I love all the flowers! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck! Delphine xx

cebelica said...

I love the vintage touch of your card. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting