Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Love you Fairy much

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 14:37
Oh my this is a quick post didn't realise how close I'm nearly miss out on Tiddly Ink Challenge.  I love using my flowers and stickles these are my favourite accessories anyway no rambling just post.


Card materials used ~
Image & Sentiment ~ Fairy Heartfelt Clear Stamp Set ~ Tiddly Inks
Designer Paper ~ Basic Grey Blush Paper Pad
Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up
Accessories ~ flowers, berries, ribbon, charm & pearls
Other ~ Glossy Accent, Diamond Stickles

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

8 comments:

Denise :-) said...

Cute image Denise, love it :-)

Melinda Walker said...

Oooh I love this mum xx

Mary J said...

So beautiful Denise and I love the papers with her!

Teresa McKitterick said...

oh, such a lovely image & I adore your card Denise, great layout.
Thanks a mill for joining us on our 2nd challenge at Through The Purple Haze Challenges xxx
Hugs & good luck,
Teresa
DT

Darcy Schroeder said...

Wonderfully cute! Love that image and a great design, too! So happy you joined us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT
Through the Purple Haze Challenges

Nela said...

Totally fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
Nela xx

Eithne said...

Lovely card, the papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
Eithne (DT)
www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

Sanja Grdinić said...

Oh, this is so sweet! :) I love the image and it's coloring as well as the layout - perfect! Those papers are awesome... :)
Have a nice day, Denise!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting