Thursday, 11 July 2013

My Entry for Tiddly Inks DT Call

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:45
I pulled out all stops to get my card done for Tiddly Inks DT Call...so many great entries already and I wish them all good luck, we are all unique in our own way, so drop on over HERE to apply yourself.  I really enjoyed creating something special for the DT call but to me all my cards are special that I create, I just have a great passion making cards and hope you all love it too. So I'll stop typing and get on with the show.....

~ My Entry ~


 ~ Badge~


Card materials I used ~
Image ~ Magda & Sparkles  ~ Tiddly Inks 
Designer Paper ~ Rainbow Forest ~ Tiddly Inks
Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up
Accessories ~ pearls, flowers, leaves
Other ~ Magnolia  Swirl Die, Cheery Lyn Butterfly Die, Copic Sketch Markers

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

9 comments:

Melinda Walker said...

Such a beautiful card! You have done a wonderful job...all the best!

Marie said...

Very sweet looking card. Love the colour and fabby image you have used. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper shelter. Good luck with your dt call.
Love n hugs
Marie, TPS team leader

MagsB said...

What a fantastic, dreamy card! I love the fairytale image and your beautiful colours! Good luck with the DT call.

Belated congrats and welcome to The Squirrel and the Fox, too!!!

love Mags B x

mforquer said...

Beautiful creation...love the gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining in our DT call at Tiddly Inks! Good Luck!
hugs,
M

Andree said...

A fabulous card Denise. I love the colours and the image. Good luck with the DT call x

Joey said...

This is such a pretty card, love your colours. Good luck with the dt call, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful card. Love the color combo...Hugz, joann

Eileen said...

This really is a fairytale image. Beautifully coloured and great design and layout.
Thanks for joining in with our Swirly Girly challenge at TPS, and good luck
Eileen x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, thank you for joining us for our BINGO challenge at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting