Thursday, 15 August 2013

Birdie has something to say ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:30
I decided this afternoon to create a simple card and really love how it turned out.  I just used leftover bits n pieces and was inspired by Meljen's Challenge this week and realised mackerel better get it done as I wanted to enter it, so here goes.


Card materials used ~
Image ~ Miss you Birdie ~ Meljen's Designs {Freebie}
Designer Paper ~ in my scraps
Cardstock ~ Kaszazz
Accessories ~ Ribbon & Bling
Other ~ Copics, Paastel Chalks, Glossy Accent

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

7 comments:

katslittlepassion said...

Denise this card is fabulous!

Merkkari said...

I love your sky background, such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Paper Shelter Challenge this week. Hugs, Merkkari

Tracey Manderson said...

Great Card Denise! Thanks for joining us as Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.really sweet bird and I love your fab bow :D

xx coops xx

Laurian said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz
Laurian

Sandy said...

I love the colours on this card. The image is lovely and coloured brilliantly. The decorating ribbon adds a touch of sparkle to the card. And Thanks for joining the discount ribbon Challenge :) Hope to see again next week and good luck.
Hugs sandy X

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting