Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Butterflies & Flowers

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 12:30
My day off work today and have been chillin' out in my lil room with my purrbabies beside me and they even took my PC chair, just gotta love 'em.

~My Purrbabies ~
Rosie {front} & Holly {back}..aren't they just adorable xx

~My Card ~

Card materials used ~
Sentiment ~ Well Scripted ~ Stampin' Up
Designer Paper ~ Bearly Mine Designs
Cardstock ~ Kaszazz
Accessories ~ Flowers, Leaves, Ribbon, Butterfly Charm, Bling
Other ~ Copics

I'd like to enter the followng challenge/s ~

7 comments:

Darcy Schroeder said...

Hi Denise! I was really excited when I saw your beautiful card posted on our facebook page! It is truly gorgeous and I love that gorgeous butterfly so much. What a great card for a mother!! Thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT
TTPHC

fiona henderson said...

Denise i just love your dar its just beautiful and my kind of colours too....amazing..

fiona DT
TTPH

Trisha Stanley said...

Beautiful card! I really like the butterfly frame! Thanks so much for linking up at Sister Act this week! Good Luck!

XO-
Trisha-DT Member

Zoe said...

Thank you for joining this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenge Blog

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love
Co-Owner of Creative Fingers

Crafty Mel said...

What a lovely bright card
Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

MEL DT
TTPHC

Lisa Winnard said...

Another stunner Denise. Beautiful vibrant colours.

Good luck and thanks for entering this weeks challenge.
Lisa
Through The Purple Haze Challenges Design Team

sian said...

lovely card. thanks for joining us at through the purple haze (sian DT)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting