Monday, 26 August 2013

Craft Your Passion Challenge 177 ~ Office Supplies

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:05
We have a wonderful challenge for you this week at Craft Your Passion with the theme being "Office Supplies".  Our sponsors this time are Melonheadz  &  The Robin's Nest,   I choose to use one of my digis called Desktop Mouse from Meljens Designs as this fitted perfectly and I added a paper clip for an added embellishment.  Drop on over and join the challenge and see what the other Design Team members have made HERE.

My DT card for challenge 177
~ Office Supplies ~

Card materials used ~
Sentiment ~ Smile Bug ~ Meljens Designs
Designer Papers ~ scraps
Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up
Accessories ~ Bling & Ribbon
Other ~ Paper Clip, Copics, Stampin' up Oval Punch

~ Our Sponsors ~
Prize $15 Gift Certificate

Prize $10 Gift Certificate

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
3.  Meljens Design Team Challenge #174 Fancy Fonts ~ 3rd Prize Winner ~ entry #10

10 comments:

katslittlepassion said...

Denise I love your card!! Amazing! and this image is so cute!

Janet - aka stacky said...

such a lovely card I love the cute little image and the colours you used look fabulous x

~ginny said...

You are right - that image fits perfectly and I love the colors. I especially like the paper clip + bow on the sentiment tag!
~ginny

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab details and the image is really cute :D

xx coops xx

Joanne said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Michelle said...

I love your card Denise. I like the image and the bright colours.
Thanks for joing us at Stamp n Doodle.
xxx Michelle

Barb said...

SUPER cute card! I love the colors you've chosen! Thanks for joining us this week at MelJen's!

~Barb, MelJen's DT member

fiona henderson said...

Denise....i love your wee mouse card....its lovely and welcome to oru blog......

fiona DT
TTPH

Crafty Mel said...

love the card and the bright colours, this card would work for so many occasions Mel

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting