Friday, 30 August 2013

Creative Fingers August Week 5

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:00
This is our final week for Creative Fingers August Challenge with the theme being Anything Goes and I wonder who is joining us this week as our new DT member.  So drop on over and give her a warm welcome and join in our challenge.  For the whole month of August we have been proudly sponsored by Dilly Beans, big thanks.
Other important news to share is that from 6th September, Creative Fingers is changing to weekly challenges as we will have Team A & Team B, however both Teams will be participating on the said date, more fun, more prizes.

My DT card for August Week 5
~ Anything Goes ~

Card materials used ~
Sentiment ~ Merry & Bright Glitter Sticker ~ Making Memories
Designer Papers ~ Festive Frolics ~ Papermania
Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up & Kaszazz
Accessories ~ Jewels & Ribbon
Other ~ Spellbinders Snowflake, Ice Stickles & Copics

~ Our Sponsor ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely cute card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 139 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Adorable card Denise! I love your image and your fabulous embellishments. Very creative.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

I would like for you to join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Angeline Choo said...

I love Christmas cards and this is super cute! Love the snowman peeking out.

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation with great details and its perfect for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon. x

Hazel said...

I'm back again to thank you for sharing this lovely card for CCAYR 'fussy and fancy', Hazel, CCAYR DT x

Sandy said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Party TIme Tuesdays. Good Luck.

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab papers and details and i love the snowman :D

xx coops xx

Teresa Abajo said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting