Sunday, 18 August 2013

Look out ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:00
Well had a lovely afternoon making a card and one nearly ready to go for tomorrow, and parts of my DT creations together.  I really organised, makes life so much easier.  My purrbabies have been in there usual spot on my PC chair, as they get the afternoon sun on them, I love them so much x.  So onto my card  and  I followed a sketch too.

 Card materials used ~
Designer Paper ~ Leftover scraps
Cardstock ~ Kaszazz
Accessories ~ Ribbon, Bling
Other ~ Stampin' Up Punches, Copics

~ Sketch ~
HERE


I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

6 comments:

Imke said...

Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart} - From the Heart Stamps with your sweet card !

Lexie said...

Gorgeous card Denise. Love the image and that flourish is stunning. Just beautiful.
xx

Faith S. said...

So cute, Denise!! I love how you turned the sketch! Our cat really likes to hang out in our office, too. :) Thank you for joining our challenges.

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab bling and colours and I love the cute kitty ;D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

Hi Denise, your card is absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining our challenge at TG this week. hugs Sharon x

Debbie said...

What a great image. Thank you for playing along at AGOAC. xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting