Monday, 30 September 2013

Craft Your Passion Challenge 182 ~ Add A Little Charm

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:05
We have a wonderful challenge for you this week at Craft Your Passion with the theme being "Add A Little Charm", so add a charm of some kind anywhere on your creation, a nice easy one for you to join in.   Our wonderful sponsor this week is  The Robin's Nest,   We got to so whatever image we wanted from our own.   So drop on over to Craft Your Passion to see what the other Design Team members have come up with.


~ Our Sponsor ~

Prize  ~ $10 Gift Certificate

What to do..... so hard to make a decision on what image to use, I decided to go with a lovely wooden rubber stamp "Rose" from PSX which I purchased from Ebay longtime ago.  I decided upon using designer paper from Bearly-Mine Designs along with Bashful Blue & Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up. I wanted to do something different and boy it was a drama for me , but happy with the outcome.  I stamped my image, once coloured with my copics I decided to cutout one side of the roses and then remount onto Bashful Blue cardstock when this was all joined I then used Spellbinders Label 29 to give the image a border, my oh my what a disaster, have no idea how to cut the image out, I tried but you can't see the mistakes cause I fixed it lol ... with Bashful Blue ribbon from Stampin' Up.  I finished off with using Kaisercraft Rhinestone Strips, dragonfly charm which I purchase from Arnold's Scrapbooking Store.

My DT card for challenge 182
~ Add A Little Charm ~

Here is the list of copics I used for my image ~
Roses ~ R39, R59, R89, C1
Leaves ~ YG63, YG67, G99

8 comments:

~ginny said...

LOL! I have had days like that! Can't see any of the mistakes kid - and it turned out beautifully!
~ginny

Amy A said...

This is Beautiful Denise! Love the DP's and how they match your image which is colored beautifully! Loving that dragon fly charm!!

~hugs~
Amy DT Sister

coops said...

so beautiful denise.fab pretty floral image and papers :D

xx coops xx

Michelle said...

Lovely card. And funny you used a dragonfly as I also did.
xxx Michelle

katslittlepassion said...

wonderful!!!! :)

MommyScraps said...

Denise, this is sweet! Love it!
Hugs, Adina

craftybunny said...

So pretty.Love the two tone background for the roses.It makes them stand out beautifully.
Lisa x

Bonnie Irvine said...

Great recovery, Denise. You can't see any mistakes and the card turned out beautiful. Awesome colouring of those roses and I love the effect of the two toned background behind them. Good for you for trying something new and for making it work so well.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting