Saturday, 28 September 2013

Just for You

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 07:15
This morning I've created a card for From The Heart Stamp of the Month Challenge, the image is called "Bobbing for Apples", you will get for FREE if you play along every month, with it being Septembers image.  So jump over to their Challenge blog to find out more info how to join in on the fun.

~ My Card ~

Was a lovely fun image to use, it's not something I've ever tried to do, but looks like fun.  My DP's are from a big box of stash and have no idea where it came from, but I will say thanks anyway, such a lovely paper with plenty of leaves, apples & grapes in amongst it, went well together.  I thought I'd enhance the grapes so I  used purples as well to give it a change as I've gotten a little tired of the normal  autumn colours.  I used 2 different ribbons, flourish & butterfly die, along with rhinestones, flower and sentiment.  I used so many copics,  that to be honest I couldn't be bothered in posting them all, sorry. 

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

12 comments:

Maria Rud said...

Very cute card! Love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

Hugs,
Maria

scrappymo! said...

What a sweet little image. I have bobbed for apples and it is hard work to get one!

Imke said...

Beautiful card !

Thanks for joining the "Freebie of the Month" challenge @ From the Heart Stamps

Chris Hanselman said...

Great looking card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Fall Colors Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Basslady said...

a wonderful card! so sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)


Lady Bug Stampers said...

wow what a cute digi. Love the background paper. Terrific card!
Thanks for joining us at Created with love challenges.
Linda K. DT

Pia S said...

It's a sweet image and the DP has such lovely autumn colors!

JenniferD said...

Wow what a Great Image Love how you have matched the paper with your Image perfect!

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love your rich colours and stunning sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Cheryl said...

What an adorable image; love the Fall theme! Thank you so much for joining us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Ruza Rebel said...

You did an awesome job with the adorable image! Thank you for joining us for our Colored Inspired Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Designer

maureenjscott said...

This is s great card! I love your colouring and that bit of lilac with the fall colours is inspired! Thanks for joining with us at Crafting by Designs this week! Hope to see you there again soon. Mo DT xxx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting