Saturday, 14 September 2013

Look out I'm on the floor ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:32
Hi all, so many exciting things have been happening lately im my life.  Well to start off a little history ......  I came across very recently a wonderful challenge blog and lovely fun, cute, quirky images and of course became a follower, started entering their challenges both sketch & monthly and now they have announced a DT Call ..... where is this your thinking, well it's at From The Heart Stamps and I am so happy to be able to have the opportunity to try out.  They also are moving to a wonderful community blog right HERE..... So I call this a celebration and what a perfect digi image called "Martini Chicks",  so love this quirky image reminds me of alongtime ago many nights like this but I think I was the flat out chick in the end lol.


I really enjoyed making this card and wanted something nice, clean & simple.  My image is Martini Chicks & sentiment at From The Heart Shop, coloured with my copics.   I then  looked through my odd bits and came across the perfect designer papers called "Jasmine & Olive" from Kioshi - Basic Grey. Then decided on cardstock to match which are from Stampin' Up as well as oval punch .  I used Spellbinders Label 17 & Decorative Labels 8.  Ribbon & soft pink Rhinestones strips from my stash. 

Here is the list of copics I used ~
Birds ~ YR04, YR09, Y11, Y13
Eyes ~ R01, R11, G17
Glasses ~ R81, R85, RV0000
Liquid ~ BG000
Olives ~ G43, G46 E89
Ground ~ W0

I'd love to enter my card for the following challenge/s ~

4 comments:

Imke said...

Pretty card, Denise !

Thanks for entering the FTHS DT Call and good Luck !

Dewi Lestari said...

Aww, this is very cute, Denise! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

coops said...

lol so stunning denise.i love the fun image and great design :D

xx coops xx

Kathy said...

This is darling. Love the background paper, looks just like olives!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting