Saturday, 21 September 2013

Precious Moments

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:31
This afternoon I coloured a lovely image from Meljen's Designs called "Mother Cat", as this was perfect for their latest challenge "Take Five" ( 5 kittens), you have to use 5 elements on your project the same.  I decided on Basic Grey DP's and matched it up with Pumpkin Pie Cardstock from SU, then used my copics to colour in "Mother Cat".  My sentiment came from Bearly-Mine Designs and just thought it was lovely with this image. I used ribbon top of image as well as 5 pieces of ribbon sticking out from the 5 flowers. Turned out lovely, very happy with my days creations.

~ My Card ~

Copics I used to colour in "Mother Cat" ~
W01, W02, YR01, YR04, E000

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  Meljens Design Team C #178 Take Five ~ WINNER 3rd ~ entry #3

5 comments:

nancyparker55 said...

Super cute card Denise! Great use of the "Take 5 " theme of our Meljen's Challenge. Great colouring too! Thanks for playing along. hugs

coops said...

aw so gorgeous denise.fab desnise and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

oops that should say fab design.xx

Robbie said...

Precious is right. So So Sweet...I may have to see the dentist. Love those 5 little kittens. Beautiful card and love the colors. Thank You for sharing your creativity with us at MelJens for this week's challenge.

Rae Ann said...

Love how your image continues the theme of Take Five. The sentiment is indeed perfect for this image.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Take Five challenge!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting