Sunday, 15 September 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #177 ~ People At Their Jobs

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
It's time for another challenge over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, with the theme this week being "People At Their Jobs".  We are proudly sponsored by Broken Box Stock, and they gave us all some wonderful digis to work with, I chose "Sugar Cookie Toodle".  So drop on over to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and see what all the other Design Team Members have created for you.

~Our Sponsor~
Prize ~ 2 Stamp Set already chosen for you

Such a fun image "Sugar Cookie Toodle" was to colour and brought back memories of when I use to bake alot of cookies especially when the children where little not as much these days.  I had some lovely designer paper my daughter gave me to use, with glitter, cupcakes and hearts.  I used ribbon & sentiment from Stampin' Up, buttons & twine from Kaszazz, pink rhinestones & copics.  

My DT card for challenge #177
~People At Their Jobs~

Here are the list of copics I used ~
Skin ~ E50, E51, R20
Hair ~ Y04, Y11
Eyes ~ BG000,
Hat, Clothes & Utensils ~ C1, R81, R83, R85, E11, E13
Biscuit Dough ~ R00,R01

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Love It Denise This Is Fabulous ..
Sherry Dt Sis

Edwina said...

So pretty in pink. I love the ribbon and buttons. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Cute card, great background paper for the image

lindyloo said...

Thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle add some pink challenge
Fabulous card good luck
lindyloo x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting