Sunday, 22 September 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #178 ~ Back At School

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
It's time for another challenge over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, with the theme this week being "Back At School".  We are proudly sponsored by KPM Doodles, and they gave us these wonderful digis to work with, called "Bears At School".  So drop on over to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and see what all the other Design Team Members have created for you.


~Our Sponsor~
Prize ~ 2 sets of winner's choice from their store

Oh my this was definetly a challenge for me but wow so happy with it.  It's my first ever attempt of a step card, but it was so much fun to create and scene.  These lovely "Bears At School" remind me of Teddy Bear Picnic days at Kindergarden when my children went to school as well as the one sitting at the desk in the classroom, so brought back alot of memories.  All I can say is I coloured all my images with copics, added my new Cheery Lyn Grass Die to the base of the picnic one and the bear artist.  My designer paper was just papers from so long ago, so no idea what it's called.  Anyway I hope you love viewing my card as much as I had many hours of fun creating it.

My DT card for challenge #178
~Back At School~



I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

2 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

A great fun fab card, have a great week cheers Sue N x

coops said...

oh wow so stunning densie. a really fabulous design :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting