Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #63 ~ Team Spirits

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
Welcome to another Wednesday Challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow, the theme this fortnight has been chosen by Angela called "Team Spirits" - sports related, I decided on Golf .  So drop on over to see what awesome creations have been made by all the DT's  to help inspire you.  Plus I wonder  who is the Spotlight Winner from the last challenge.


My DT card for challenge #63

Well this was a very trying challenge for me and you won't believe it never had a sports image at all.  So the search began with lots of hours to see what I would like to use, plus as usual i wanted something different.  I came across one of the blogs I follow and they give away freebies too, plus I really love all the old time images and it was nice to do for a change.  The image was from Digital Two for Tuesday, I coloured in using my copics.  Designer papers from Bearly-Mine Designs, cardstock & ribbon - Kaszazz and glitter dome stickers and lace from Arnold's Scrapbooking Store.  Quite a clean and simple card but I really am happy with it.  
So here is a list of copics I used as well ~ 
Lady ~ E11, R20, E30, R81, R85, C1, C3
Man ~ E11, C1, C3, C5, RV00
Golf Sticks ~ C1
Grass & Plant ~ G21, R85
Background images ~ BG00, G21, R83, C3

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

10 comments:

Angela said...

I love this...such a cool vintage image and beautifully colored too!

Basslady said...

hun, i love the gorgeous vintage-look of the image and the wonderful style of your card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Mian said...

This is such a elegant card and beautiful colors!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Hugs Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Jackie Scott said...

This is a beautiful card and golf is one of my favorite sports. Will have to look up this image. Love the colors you have used.

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous card! So soft and elegant! Thank you for joining us for our Clean N Simple Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Designer

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fabulous vintage image and your soft colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Nikki Payne said...

Oh this is such a beautiful image:) and the colouring is too!
Thanks for joining us In The Fussy and Friday Challenge:)
hugs Nikki x

Cora said...

This is beautiful and one of my favorite images. Thank you for sharing.

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Denise thank you for joining our Fussy and Fancy Challenge, when I saw that our theme was Sport (not being a sporting person) I was hoping to see some feminine cards too and you have certainly managed that. I love this card it just fits the bill for me. Sam

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting