Sunday, 15 September 2013

Season's Greetings

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:22
Time for another lovely christmas card, when you think of it christmas isn't that far away.  I decided on my image called Seven Christmas Birds which I had purchased here at From The Heart Digital Stamps and my layout is the latest i{ heart} sketch 033.


My Card

Card materials I used ~
Designer Papers ~ Festive Frolics ~ Papermania
Cardstock ~ Kaszazz
Accessories ~ Vellum, Ribbon, Copic & Rhinestones

~ Sketch ~


 I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  i {heart} card sketches no. 33
2.  Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge #1
3.  Ladybug Crafts Sept Challenge

6 comments:

Imke said...

This is very pretty and i like the use of the vellum !

Thanks for joining us @ {From the Heart Stamps}.

Lexie said...

This is so cute Denise! Such a cheerful Christmas Card.

You should enter it into the new Scribble & Scrap Challenge! :D
xx
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk

Andree said...

This is adorable Denise, the birds are fabulous.
I haven't forgotten your request x

Lexie said...

I was right Denise! It looks even more beautiful over here on the Scribble & Scrap Challenge! :D

Thank you for joining us! Good luck.
xx

PaperDaisies said...

Such a sweet Christmas card. Love how you have coloured the image. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

Tracey Murphy said...

This is super cute Denise! Love the adorable image and your fab layout!
Thanks for joining us at Scribble & Scrap and Good Luck!
xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting