Monday, 9 September 2013

Sending love ..

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:24
  Silly me nearly forgot to post my card I made earlier in the piece but so so happy I made it.  I love these cute and quirky images and christmas is not really that far away, pretty scary.  Anyway, I  especially made this card for  i {heart} card sketches no.32 so love the fact its a sketch challenge.  Let's see what you think of my interpretation.


~ Sketch ~


So glad I remembered to get my card posted, so happy with it and one of my new images I had purchased here at From The Heart Digital Stamps.  Once I had printed out the sketch and decided on my image called Seven Christmas Birds( sentiment included). Then my Designer Papers are Papermania ~ Festive Frolics (Arnold's Scrapbooking Store) .  I picked cardstock from Kaszazz.  I used QuicKutz Die ~ Nesting Scallops ( Arnold's Scrapbooking Store ) Added Flowers, Berries, Diamond Stickles & coloured with Copics


I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

7 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love the fab sweet image and great design :D

x coops xx

Hazel said...

What a delightful card - love the colours and the lovely image - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges and also The Glory of Christmas 'anything goes' challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

Amy A said...

Denise this is so ADORABLE! Love the image and you've colored it and accented it BEAUTIFULLY! Love it!

~hugs~
Amy

fabiola jaques said...

thanks to join the fun with us at CSAYL Denise with your lovely and so sweet card, hope to see you next week, biz

Heather said...

What a sweet card! This is an adorable image and the colors are so fun! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Shaz Earl said...

Gorgeous card great choice of colours again
Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas

Hugs Shaz DT xx

Carol said...

A beautiful Christmas creation. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra this month. Carol GD x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting