Tuesday, 17 September 2013

So long ago...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:24
 My card today was made around the challenge at  Meljen's Designs Challenge, they set the theme as "Making The Grade".  Had to put my thinking cap on here, so long ago when I went to school and in Grade 1 we actually used the good old slate board and chalk.
I used "Teddy Bear ABC's" from Meljen's Designs, this image can be used in so many ways, I love it, so cute.  I used DP from my stash box, cardstock & ribbon are from Stampin' Up, rhinestone strips and made just a real clean and simple card.


~My Card~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

5 comments:

Asha said...

Absolutely adorable, Denise! Love MelJen's stuff.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

nancyparker55 said...

Sweet card Denise. Babies always make the grade in my books! lol They are all so cute, just like your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's this week.

Melinda Walker said...

Very cute :) Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs :) Good Luck!

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.adorable bear and i love your blue colours ;D

xx coops xx

Cynthia said...

Very sweet, Denise. Lovely coloring of the sweet image. Thanks for joining Meljen's Designs this week!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting