Sunday, 8 September 2013

The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge #52 ~ It's Raining Men

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:00
Hi everyone, it's time for another fortnightly challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox, with the theme being "It's Raining Men".  Our wonderful sponsor this time is Kenny K and I used "Cheers Dude" which was one kindly donated, big thanks.

My DT card for challenge #52
~ It's Raining Men ~

Card materials I used ~
Image ~ Cheers DudeKenny K
Designer Paper ~ Bearly-Mine Designs
Cardstock ~ Kaszazz
Accessories ~ Ribbon
Other ~ Spellbinders, Stampin' Up Border Punch, Copics & Glossy Accent

~ Our Sponsor ~

Prize is 5 digi stamps

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

9 comments:

coops said...

stunning male card denise.i love all the cogs and fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Wonderful manly card! I love that image and the background paper is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Honestly, my husband would love this card! Love all the gear background paper, too. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

Maria Rud said...

So cute and so masculine! Thanks for playing with us at Blog Hop at Creative Knockouts.

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute masculine card. I love the gear background along with the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
Thanks
Cindy

Denise Goeldner said...

I'm happy to also would you put a link on here if that's okay so I can view others too xx

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh LOVE the title of this post!!! LOL!!! great card!! sooo glad you played along with Cards in Envy!!!

Judith said...

Such a great masculine card - I love it, these Kenny K images are fabulous! thank you for playing along at Whimsy stamps challenge this month hugs Judith x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting