Sunday, 22 September 2013

The Squirrel & The Fox Challenge #53 ~ Happy Birthday

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:00
Hi everyone, it's that time again for another fortnight challenge over at The Squirrel and The Fox, with the theme being "Happy Birthday".  Our wonderful sponsor this time is Sweet & Sassy and we were given some lovely digis to work with, I chose "Birds & Roses" as I thought of my Mum who loves roses alot and her birthday is also celebrated in Sept.

~ Our Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 3 digis to spend in store

I really loved how this card turned out, once I received my image "Birds & Roses" by Sweet & Sassy.  I went through my Designer Papers and found that Bearly-Mine Designs had just what I wanted.  I then picked out what cardstock to use from Stampin' Up.  I then coloured my image with copic sketches, sorted through all my embellishments and put it together. Let's see what you think, can't wait to give it to my Mum xx

My DT card for Challenge #53
~ Happy Birthday ~

Here is a list of the copics I used to colour my image "Birds & Roses" by Sweet & Sassy ~
Roses ~ R01, R02, R08
Leaves ~ G24, G28
Birdhouse ~ E43, E57
Birds ~ Y38, BV20, BV34, Y21, Y26
Frame ~ G24
Background ~ E0000

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

3 comments:

coops said...

so stunning denise.gorgeous image and your papers and design are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Kimberly S said...

What a pretty birthday card! Love the lacey frame and bling to accent the image you've colored. Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Challenge! hugs, Kimberly

Yolanda Rodriguez said...

Super cute card. I really like the elements in the corners!
Thank you for joining us on the Sparkle:Glitter or Bling Challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!
Yolanda DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting