Monday, 23 September 2013

Through The Purple Haze Challenge ~ Inspired by a Film/Book/Song/Cartoon

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
Time for this weeks challenge over at Through The Purple Haze Challenges with the theme being "Inspired by a Film/Book/Song/Cartoon" with Team A.  Through The Purple Haze Challenges  is proudly being sponsored by Sassy Studio Design.  So drop on over join our challenge, see what all the Design Team members have created.  I wish to thank our sponsor Sassy Studio Design which kindly donated some digis for us to work with and I choose "The Greatest Gift".  I was truely inspired by a Song called "One Heartbeat At A Time", by Steven Curtis Chapman.


~ Our Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 4 digis to spend in store

My DT card for Through The Purple Haze
~ Inspire by a Song ~


I made this card for a very special person in my life, a big secret atm, so this has alot of love in it, hench the "Love" charm I used.  Once I got my image printed called "The Greatest Gift" from  Sassy Studio Design and coloured with copics.  I then decided on what papers to use bearing in mind it could be for a girl or boy.  So my designer papers are from Bearly-Mine Designs then used pink cardstock from Stampin' Up as this is one of the special persons favourite colour.  I cut out some Cheery Lyn Flourish Dies, added flowers, and pearls.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  Crafty Creations C#240 Charming

5 comments:

fiona henderson said...

I just absolutely love this card, i love the colours, i love the image, its just super duper....fiona xx

Teresa McKitterick said...

Simply beautiful Denise, I love it xxxx

Anna Jasiolek said...

This is a fabulous keepsake for this special woman, love the bright colors and 'calm' layout. Thank you for joining our 'So charming' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenge and good luck in the draw.
Anna

coops said...

so stunning denise.really precious image and i love your design and pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Darcy Schroeder said...

This is just the most beautiful card! And the message behind it is so beautiful too!!
Hugs
Darcy

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting