Monday, 9 September 2013

Through The Purple Haze Challenge ~ Sketch

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
Time for this weeks challenge over at Through The Purple Haze Challenges with the theme being "Sketch" With both Teams participating.  Team A ( I'm on ) is proudly being sponsored by Stitchy Bear and Team B is Penny Black.  So drop on over join our challenge, see what all the Design Team members have created as well as enter to win some wonderful prizes.  I wish to thank Team A's sponsor Stitchy Bear which kindly donated some digis for us to work with and I choose Silk On Glass ~ Artist Stitchy Stamps

Our Sponsor
Prize ~ $10 to choose from the artist used in the challenge

~ Penny Black ~

Prize ~ Stamp Set

Well I had fun with the Sketch (below) which Anita had kindly done for us all to follow.  

~ Sketch ~

~ Sketch ~
I used Designer Paper "Tulip Floral" from my stash, which I have had for so long and matched perfectly with my image, have no idea where it's from now .  I started with getting all my pieces cut to measure and ready to put together.  I matched my 2 different types of ribbon from my Stampin' Up , as well as twine from Kaszazz, then doily which I pastel chalked.  I had pre done with scraps of cardstock my butterflies, the dies are from Cheery Lyn Exotic Butterfly Die, sentiment is from Tatty Teddy Decoupage Set & my shimmer dome stickers are from Papermania all which I purchased from Arnold's Scrapbook & Craft Store  ( my local store).  With my digi of course donated by Stitchy Bear.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~   

7 comments:

Darcy Schroeder said...

Gorgeous, Denise! Love the background paper! Fabulous card!
Hugs
Darcy

Mimi said...

WOW Denise, what a lovely bright card, so full of interesting things to find. You have followed the sketch brilliantly and coloured the digi to perfection :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

fiona henderson said...

Hi, Denise you card is just beautiful you have taken a very plain digi of flowers and made this card amazing...very bright and fresh and i just love it....

fiona
x

Ingrid Mason said...

Oh yes, your background paper annd Stitchy Bear digi are perfect together Denise. Then all the other elements you have selected to follow the sketch are beautiful. A really lovely card. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

CraftyGirl said...

great sketch and lovely card. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week. Good Luck!!
Hugs Nataliya.

CG said...

Gorgeous! Love the doily & the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting