Monday, 2 September 2013

Very exciting NEWS!! .....

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
 At Through The Purple Haze Challenges I became a member of there amazing Design Team so very excited and also I'm on Team A.   Such a crazy bunch of talent and a wonderful welcoming, thanks again for the opportunity big hugs xx.


So without further to do on with this weeks challenge over at Through The Purple Haze with the theme being "Use Your Dies",  I'm sure we all have heaps of them covering dust, I know I do.  We are proudly being sponsored by "Delicious Doodles" big thanks for the wonderful digis they provided for us all to showcase.
~ Our Sponsor~ 
Prize ~ 4 digis to spend in store

I must say I had alot of fun putting this lovely card together.   The lovely image is called  Forever Friends ~ Delicious Doodles and I also used my new dies by Memory Box as well as Cheery Lyn and they married up perfectly. I always get my image first, then my designer papers and the rest just follows through.  So now onto the my creation...

My First DT card for Through The Purple Haze Challenges
~ Use Your Dies ~

Card materials I used ~
Sentiment ~ my stash
Designer Papers ~ my stash
Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up
Accessories ~ Pearls, Ribbon & Pantique Pearl Brad
Other ~ Memory Box Dies (Debutante Frame & Twirling Vine Frame) ~Lacy Sunshine Store , Cheery Lyn Exotic Butterfly & Copics.



I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~         

12 comments:

Darcy Schroeder said...

Hi Denise! So glad you are with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges! Lovely card---really love your chosen colors!! Very nice blog, too!
Hugs

Darcy

Teresa McKitterick said...

so very beautiful Denise, I love it. Welcome to the mad house
xxxx
Hugs
Teresa
Ceesa's Card Creations

Lozzy T said...

Beautfiul card and congratulations..Hugs Lozzy x

coops said...

so stunning denise.fabulous DD image and i love your citrus colours.
huge congrats on your new DT too :D

xx coops xx

~ginny said...

Oh my gosh Denise! You are so prolific! If I am counting right, now you are on 6 design teams? How in the world do you keep so organized - and still have time to design all of us a watermark. Thank you again for that by the way! And back to this lovely card - that is such a commanding image, you are so drawn to her beautiful green eyes and held there. I love what you did too with the ribbon and the button(?). That is very creative!
~ginny

Sheila H said...

Simply stunning! Love the colors and the die cuts. They add pizazz!

fiona henderson said...

Delighted to have you on our team Denise.....

fiona DT
TTPH

FeistyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card! Great color combo and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina DT

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh my she is lovely... what pretty colours.. thanks for joining us at Digigalore

Joan Macdonald said...

Great image and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us at Challenges4everybody.

Joan x

Cathy van de Bruinhorst said...

Great card and super image. Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!

Laura J said...

Great card :)
Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
Laura x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting