Saturday, 21 September 2013

Warm & Fuzzy Day !

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:48
I printed out a coloured image, which is something I never do but so love this cute quirky polar bear cub & sentiment from Doodle Pantry, so nice to do for a change.  I used DPs from Bearly-Mine Designs, and cardstock from SU.  I then cut out the image with Spellbinders Oval Dies and also a snowflake too.  I used oval punch from SU for sentiment.  I edged image and sentiment with Pool Party ink pad from SU.  I added ribbon, and bling to embellish.  Before I realised it was a monochrome creation, so very happy.

~ My Card ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
2.  Doodle Pantry Digital C#38 ~ WINNER ~ entry #26
5.  The ABC Challenge : V for Very Cute
6.  Southern Girls C #78 Monochrome

8 comments:

Louise said...

Super cute card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
hugs Louise

Chris said...

Fabulous card! That little polar bear is so very cute. Your design and colour scheme are lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
Chris
x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas 16 'monochrome' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

L.Wilson said...

Oh my, how precious! What sweet soft winter colors. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 38!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card Denise, so very adorable and love the background, especially the snowflake!. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#38.
Hugs
Glenda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Sweet as can be...I love the placement and balance of the two ribbons too. Thank you for joining us this month in our Doodle Pantry Challenge.

Lizzys Kartenblog said...

A wonderful creation,
thanks for joining the glory of Christmas Challenge.
Happy crafting
Hugs Lizzy

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Stunning card. Your papers are fabulous and I love your sweet image and gorgeous colouring.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges. I hope we'll see you again.
Hugs
Natalie

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting