Sunday, 29 September 2013

You're The Best !

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:09
After a hard day at work, I decided after dinner to make a card  following the sketch at From The Heart Stamps.  I just used all leftovers designer paper and cardstock.  Love this image "Cat's out of the Bag" by From The Heart Digital Stamps .  Also used my SU border punch, flower, leaf die, thinestones twine, ribbon, sentiment & copics to help create this cute card.

~ My Card ~


~ Sketch ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

3 comments:

Imke said...

To use leftovers is a great idea and it becomes a pretty card !

Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps

MagsB said...

Awww, so cute! What pretty papers, too!

love Mags B x

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.really sweet kitty and i love your pretty papers :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting