Monday, 28 October 2013

Craft Your Passion 186 ~ Halloween & News !!!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:05
It's time for another weekly challenge over at Craft Your Passion with the theme being Halloween.  We are proudly being sponsored by Just Some Lines and we where given  lovely digi's to work with, I got Halloween Devil , he's rather cute really.
I also would like to say this is my LAST DT card with Craft Your Passion and I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the experience to Lisa , and all the DT members.

Sponsor ~ Just Some Lines
Prize ~ 4 digis from store

We don't really celebrate halloween here in Australia, so it's always kind of weird to create around this theme but it was fun.  Once I was sent my image from Lisa, I then decide on my DP's which of course is from Bearly-Mine Designs, cardstocks from SU which I embossed a strip using Web from SU, added dangling spider die from Memory Box which I purchased from Lacy Sunshine Store.  Added ribbon and puched out a scrap piece of dps to place on embossed strip, coloured in image using copics.

My last DT card for challenge 186
~ Halloween ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

Thanks ~

12 comments:

Ingrid Mason said...

Denise, I really love your dangly spider on his embossed webs and 'Halloween Devi' is so cute. We didn't make much of Halloweeen here in the UK but over recent years we have caught the bug from our friends across the Atlantic. I wonder is the fun will reach Australia in time - could be interesting as part of the 'spookiness' of the occasion is influenced by the darker nights of Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :-) Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Jenn Borjeson said...

SUPER cute, thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

Erin Stephenson said...

Very cute card! I love the die cuts. Thank you for playing at OSAAT. Good luck.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at Come and get It this week. Judy

Margaret said...

Such a cute image and colors. Love the spider. I'd be scared. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Maggie -DT

coops said...

so stunning denise.fab spooky image and your design and colours are brilliant :D

xx coops xx

Josephine said...

This is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Marlene Atkinson said...

I am here with my DT Hat on. This is gorgeous Denise. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Nathalie said...

So cute Halloween card. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

Ali said...

Such a cute card. I love the orange and purple colour scheme.

Thanks for joining in our Boo! challenge at OSAAT this week. :)

Ali

Bonnie Irvine said...

Denise, this is so cute. The embossed layer over that fun paper makes a wonderful background. The spider is a great detail as she makes her way to her web. Love the colouring of the image and that adorable ribbon. It has been a pleasure being on the CYP team with you. I will miss you.

Kaylee Snyder said...

For someone who doesn't celebrate Halloween, you nailed the theme. Great colors and papers. I already miss having you on our team. Good luck in all your endeavors!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting