Monday, 7 October 2013

Craft Your Passion Challenge 183 ~ Heavy Metal

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:05
We have a wonderful challenge for you this week at Craft Your Passion with the theme being "Heavy Metal",  a nice easy one for you to join in.   Our wonderful sponsor this week is  Kenny K,   We where given some lovely digis to work with and I chose "Mermaid"  So drop on over to Craft Your Passion to see what the other Design Team members have come up with.

~ Our Sponsor ~

Was a fun image to use, so I used designer paper from Bearly-Mine Designs and chose dots as it reminded me of bubbles.  I used three different colours of cardstock from Stampin' Up as well.  For meeting the theme "Heavy Metal", I used heart brad, chain link, jump ring and starfish charm ( this one sure is weighty).  I used open weave ribbon and rose pearl ribbon, touches of pearls everywhere.  I coloured in "Mermaid" using my copics, glossy accent on all her shells, glittered her tail and added liquid pearls around her to make it look like she was amongst bubbles, not the best but still happy with the outcome.

 My DT card for challenge 183


I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 
1.  MIM #161 with Kenny K ~ WINNER

12 comments:

katslittlepassion said...

beautiful mermaid! :) great colornig Denise~!

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab pretty design and details and i love the mermaid ;D


xx coops xx

Rene said...

Fantastic card...I LOVE her tail! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Monica Taylor said...

Wow Denise! Great coloring. So much detail. I saw it on MIM.

~ginny said...

Hey toots! I love the beautiful, shiny fish scales and the fish net ribbon - very creative! I especially like the pearls in the shear ribbon they are reminiscent of pearls inside a clam shell. Well done toots!
~ginny

Loz said...

Fabulous card and image Denise. I saw this on MIM..Loz.Loz

Sheila said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining in my craft creations challenge, good luck x

Asha said...

Too cute! Absolutely love all the sparkly bits, Denise. Spotted your card on MIM. Thanks for sharing.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Tammy said...

Adorable card Denise, I love that image and all of the sparkle! Thanks for stopping by!
Tammy x

Kaylee Snyder said...

Denise, this is so fun and glam! I love all the shine it has-it really does remind me of a shimmering sea.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Lovely card Denise! Love all the blingy touches and the different layers :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krews *Anything Goes* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!

Tammy, KennyK Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

Suzilou said...

Fabulous card, love the sparkle on her tail and the bubbles, looks really affective.

Thank you for playing along with Kenny K :)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting