Monday, 14 October 2013

Craft Your Passion Challenge 184 ~ Add Some Embossing

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:05
We have a wonderful challenge for you this week at Craft Your Passion with the them being"Add Embossing".  Our sponsors are Stamping Dragon Designs  & The Robin's Nest, with amazing prizes you can win just by entering our challenge.  We where given some lovely digis to work with  from Stamping Dragon Designs and I chose "Penny's Pudding".  Drop on over to Craft Your Passion to see what the other Design Team members have come up with you won't be dissapointed.
~ Our Sponsors ~
Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate
&
Prize $10 Gift Certificate

Penny's Pudding was such a lovely digi to work with, especially being a christmas one.  For our theme you have to "Add Embossing" so I used my Spellbinders Snowflakes for the bottom half of my card and also a few dabs of crystal stickles and bling.  Designer Paper from Papermania Festive Frolics featuring snowflakes and I added crystal stickles in the middle of them too. I then added ribbon , sentiment from Kaisercraft and of course the lovely digi Penny's Pudding and decided to cut out image and mount.  I hope you love my christmas card was so much fun to do.

 My DT card for challenge 184

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~    
1.  Crafting When We Can C#55 Make It Sparkle
2.  Stamping Sensations Oct Challenge 
3.  CHNC extra for October

Thanks  ~

14 comments:

katslittlepassion said...

This is very cute! :) i love the dragon!!!

Michelle said...

Hi Denise,
you made a really great card with this image. It is great to see how different the cards are with the same image. I love it.
xxx Michelle

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Make It Sparkle Challenge.

brenda said...

A really sweet card Denise, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

~ginny said...

I like your Dragon's colors Denise! And the uber shiny berries in the Holly and on the pudding is a great detail. You are making me want to go color him too!! Doesn't it fel good to get some Christmas cards started?
~ginny

alethea said...

I love this image and your card! Love the Christmas pudding, reminds me of my nan... HUgsxx

Amy A said...

Denise, I love this! I love how you've colored the image...too cute! and that snowflakes embossing folder is fabulous! Once again, you've rocked it!

Hugs,

Amy (DT Sis)

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your cute card for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Bonnie Irvine said...

How cute is that image and he shows up beautifully against the background. Love the snowflake embossing and the addition of the Stickles. The ribbon is beautiful and the sentiment style suits this little guy so well. I'm smiling at this one, Denise.

Kaylee Snyder said...

This is cute. I love how you colored him, especially how scrumptious his pudding looks.

craftybunny said...

Just love your colouring on the dragon and the touches of pretty sparkle throughout your card.Super card :)
Lisa x

Lynne K said...

Love the cute dragon! Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

Poppet said...

Great card Denise, love your adorable image and the embossing looks fab, so crisp.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting