Monday, 21 October 2013

Craft Your Passion Challenge 185 ~ Think Pink

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:05
We have a great challenge for you this week at Craft Your Passion, with the theme being "Think Pink".  Our sponsor is Dilly Beans and thanks for the lovely digis to work with, I chose "Crinkles Heart Framed" so love this hedgehog so cute.  Drop on over and see what the other lovely DT's have created.

Sponsor
~  Dilly Beans ~
Prize ~ 3 digis from store

I was so stoked to see we could pick our own image and I wanted something different and  Dilly Beans certainly have that, love their designs.  I also went out of my comfort zone and decided I would create a tag, oh my I thought this would be quicker than a card, not really alot more fiddily bits.  I started searching for my tag die, low and behold didn't have one, so onto Google and found a template and printed out my own. I used cardstock from SU, designer paper from Papermania called Summer Bloom (love these papers), also distressed the edges.  I coloured in "Crinkles Heart Framed" with my copics and then used my SU butterfly punches, ribbon pearls, diamonte.  I was over the moon how well it turned out.

My DT card for challenge 185


I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

Thanks  ~

9 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous densie.really sweet hedgie and i love your pretty pink colours ;D

xx coops xx

craftybunny said...

Oh Denise the hedgehog looks so cute all coloured up in pink.Some creative thinking on your part :) I adore hedgies.They're one of my fave animals.You've done a fantastic job on this beautiful tag.Definitely worthy of all your hard work.
Lisa x

craftybunny said...

Oh Denise the hedgehog looks so cute all coloured up in pink.Some creative thinking on your part :) I adore hedgies.They're one of my fave animals.You've done a fantastic job on this beautiful tag.Definitely worthy of all your hard work.
Lisa x

Amy A said...

Oh Denise, this is just TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!! Love everything about it!

~Hugs~
Amy-DT Sis

Michelle said...

I think your tag is adorable. Love the glitter you used and the little pink hedgehog is so sweet.
xxx Michelle

katslittlepassion said...

This is too cute!!! :)

Shell said...

Gorjuss hun, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time around.
Shell xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

This tag is awesome. Love the pink hedgehog with the gorgeous sparkles. The bling and the shape are wonderful details.

Sally H said...

Another gorgeous entry! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting