Friday, 4 October 2013

Creative Fingers Challenge #5 ~ Ribbons & Lace ~ Team A

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:00
We have another wonderful challenge for you this time at Creative Fingers with the theme being "Ribbons & Lace".  We are proudly sponsored by Crafty Sentiments and we got to choose some lovely digis to work with, I choose "Harriet - Lady Bird & Butterfly",  big thanks.  So drop on over to Creative Fingers and see what the other Design Team members have created.

~ Our Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 3 images in store

Once I received my lovely image "Harriet - Lady Bird & Butterfly", I looked at our theme "Ribbons & Lace" and set out what DP's I was going to use, I ended picking Basic Grey - Blush, so many lovely papers in this pad.  I then decided on 2 DP's this time and got to it and started colouring my image, and background with some clouds.  I then looked through my lace and ribbon decided what matched and starting piecing it together.  Added rhinestones, flowers & leaves, once this was all put together I thought I need some butterflies, so I used my SU punch butterflies as well as a sentiment from SU too.

My DT card for challenge #5 ~ Team A

Copics I used to colour in "Harriet - Lady Bird & Butterfly" ~
Harriet ~ Y11, Y15, Y18, BG10, BG13, RV10, RV13, E50, E51, R20
Flowers ~ R83, R85, Y04, Y08, G43, G46
Critters ~ BG10, BG13, RV10, RV13, R24, R46

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

9 comments:

Scrappin Mama said...

OMG Gorgeous card!!! Love the image and colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Fat-TasticTuesday Challenge Blog. Hope to see you back soon..
Lisa O

Sue Bridesmith said...

Hi Denise
What a beautiful creation you have made, I just love it, the colours are fab, and that little girl looks so cute, thank you for joining us over at Fat-Tastic Tuesday hope you will join us again next week....
Hugs
Suzy B
XX

Sue Bridesmith said...

Hi Denise,
This is sooo pretty, I love the colour tones you have choose, and that little girl is so sweet, thank you for joining us over at Fat-Tastic Tuesday, I hope you will join in with us again next week.
Hugs
Suzy B
XX

cass said...

Really pretty, thanks for joining us at Fat-tastic Tuesday this week.

Angelique said...

Gorgeous card hun. wonderful colouring, such pretty butterflies and flowers.

Huggsss, Angelique

Elaine said...

Beautiful thanks for joining in at fat tastic tuesday x

Stephanie Card Making said...

so cute! hi thanks for joining penny's challenge. Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Gorgeous card, live the image and the colours, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

Krafty Girl said...

Beautiful card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting