Friday, 18 October 2013

Creative Fingers Challenge #7 ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ~ Team A

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:00
We have a wonderful challenge this week for you at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog, with the theme being "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".  Our awesome sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs and thanks so much for giving us some amazing digis to work with.  I chose "Lager Pin-up Sassy" which I thought would make a great birthday card.

~ Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 4 digis to spend in store

Great digi to work with and I decided I would make the card as a Birthday one, what better to way for the theme "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".  My friends birthday is coming up in November so when I chose my image "Lager Pin-up Sassy", I thought it would fit perfectly as she loves to have friends around to drink and just have fun.  I used designer papers from Bearly-Mine Designs and cardstock from SU.  I coloured in image with copics, added bling & ribbon, glitter for bubbles & liquid pearls for froth and very happy how it turned out.  I know she will love it.

My DT card for challenge #7 ~ Team A

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

Thanks  ~

10 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a wonderful image and I love the shiny/sparkly elements to the image and embellishments. Great colour selection and layout.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Elizabeth Hart said...

I cannot get over the fabulous effect of those liquid pearls on this card - incredible!!

~ginny said...

Wow! the liquid pearls for the froth turned out great Denise! I've never seen that image pop so!
~ginny

julieprice3 said...

Very cute, love the froth
Hugs Julie P

Michelle said...

Beautiful Denise - loving how you used the liquid pearls!

Amy A said...

Beautiful Denise! Love the froth! Your embellies and layout totally make that image come to life! I'm sure your friend will ♥ this!

~hugs~
Amy

Angelique said...

Gorgeous. Love the bling and great job on the beer!


Huggsss, Angelique

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab sparkle and bling and i love the sassy image :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Chris said...

Lovely card! Fab image( the froth looks great ) and design. Love all the sparkle a nd bling! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
Chris
x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting