Saturday, 26 October 2013

Fall/Autumn Colours with Emily

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
Finally got round to doing my fall tag, made a very simple one bu treally enjoyed doing.  I used my own template for tag, really need to buy some dies for this.  Designer paper, cardstock are scraps, which I'm so glad to use, you just don't realise how much you keep.  Anyway, I added maple leaves, flower, ribbon and used my copics to colour in "Emily's Windy Autumn Day" from Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  Whoopsie I forgot to hold onto my copic colours I used, sorry. Had to get this tag finished so I could enter Lacy Sunshine Challenge.  Plus I'm so tired and need to go to bed , work tomorrow and my Birthday xx


 I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  Lacy Sunshine C#19 Fall Colors
2.  Brown Sugar C#65 Autumn

Thanks  ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting