Friday, 25 October 2013

Guest Designer for The Card Crafter's Circle Challenge

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:00
Hi, I feel very honoured to be asked as a Guest Designer for The Card Crafter's Circle Challenge with their theme being "Autumn Splendour".  For my card I'm using "Apples in a Basket 2" from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps.  I am a Design Team Member of Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and would like to thank The Card Crafter's Circle Challenge for the opportunity of allowing me to be their Guest Designer, was so much fun.  So why don't you drop on over to The Card Crafter's Circle Challenge  and enter this wonderful challenge.


I decided to make a rather CAS style card and really loved creating it.  I used cardstock & ribbon from Stampin' Up, bling, antique pearl brad from Kaszazz,  image from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps, which was coloured with copics and I sponged the background with Pastel Chalks.

I'd like to enter the following challenge ~ 

Thanks  ~

6 comments:

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hi Denise , thank you
Loved your share on Card Crafters Circle . A beautiful CAS card Love the image and the SU ribbon .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Edwina said...

Denise, Your card is wonderful! I love the ribbon with the leaf on it. It goes great with the digi. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Jennifer said...

This is just beautiful! Love apples and will be making some applesauce this weekend! Thanks so much for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card! I just love apples and I actually will be making some applesauce this weekend! Thank you so much for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

caroline said...

really lovely card thank you for sharing with us over at craftitude, good luck and hope to see you again
caroline
craftitude dt

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting