Thursday, 10 October 2013

Guest Designer for Crimbo Crackers Challenge

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:00
Hello everyone, I feel so honoured to be a Guest Designer for Crimbo Crackers Challenge with their theme being Christmas Birds.  For my card I'm using "Gilded Christmas Dove" from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps.  I am a Design Team Member of Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and I would love to thank Crimbo Crackers Challengefor the opportunity of having me as their Guest Designer, was so much fun.  So why don't you drop on over to Crimbo Crackers Challenge and enter this wonderful challenge.

~ My GDT card for Crimbo Crackers Challenge ~
~ Christmas Birds ~

This was so much fun to create.   Once I printed out my image, it gave me a wonderful chance to use my new designer papers from Kaisercraft called "Christmas Carol", I also used their matching Collectables which are already pre cut.  I played around with the layout for quite sometime and didn't want to overdo my card, so I added ribbon & rhinestones.  I coloured in the image with copics and softly chalked the spellbinders die.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

9 comments:

Gemma said...

Beautiful card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Loved your card. Thanks for joining at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I hope you will play again soon.

~ginny said...

I especially like the green and white ribbon - seems to add flight/speed to the bird and the knot is almost reminiscent of extra plumage for his tail. Really nice layout for this one!
~ginny

Sue Bridesmith said...

Hi Denise,
This is so pretty, love what you have done with the gems, thank you for joining us over at Fat-Tastic Tuesday, hope you will have the time to join us again next week..
Hugs
Suzy B
XX

cass said...

Denise, so happy to see your gorgeous page on Fat-tastic Tuesday, thanks for joining us

Elaine said...

Fabulous card, love the bling. Thats for joining in over at fat tastic tuesday x

Scrappin Mama said...

Denise, beautiful card love the image and colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Fat-Tastic Tuesday's Challenge this week.. Hope to you back next week.....
Lisa O
xx

Cazro said...

What a stunning card, loving the bird and background you chose. a little masterpiece. Thanks for sharing with us at Fat-Tastic Tuesday. hope to see you again. Caz DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. Challenge 6 on Crafting Musketeers is 'Christmas in October - it would be good to see this there as well, Hazel, Design Team Crafting Musketeers x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting