Thursday, 31 October 2013

Harvest Time

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:06
Well the month of October is nearly gone, my how fast did it go.  I nearly forgot to post my card for From The Heart Stamps ~ October Stamp of the Month - Harvest Medley.  Such a lovely image to be given, if you want to know how to get it for free just drop on over to From The Heart Stamps Blog to see what you need to do.

~ My Card ~

I made a CAS style card using "Harvest Medley" a great image to have a lovely sentiment added to it.  I used designer papers from Basic Grey, SU cardstock, ribbon & pastel chalks for background as well as some rhinestones.  "Harvest Medley" was coloured in with copics which I'm sorry to say I forgot to take a pic of what was used

Thanks  ~


2 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Lovely fall card and what pretty papers you used! Thanks for joining us at FTHS this month! Hugs, Karen

Michelle Pearson said...

love the soft color scheme! Thanks for playing the FTHS Stamp of the Month Challenge! Hope you can play again in November! :)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting