Saturday, 26 October 2013

He's so adorable

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:10
Well another CAS style card for me today, I love this new image called "Fall Bulldog" and he's a freebie too.  I used a precoloured image and it's just great to be able to have the option.  Full details are on the challenge.  I used scraps of 2 different designer paper I've had for so long, don't even know the name of them, sorry.  Cardstock & ribbon from Kaszazz.  Very enjoyable simple card to do.


I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

Thanks  ~

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Great job with this freebee from DeeDee. I love how you continues the leaf images up the side of your card. The brown checked ribbon is perfect for this card.

Deedee Anderson said...

Very cute card, Denise! The papers you used help to create such a warm Fall scene around the bulldog, and I really like how your bow seems to wrap it all up in a sweet frame. Adorable! Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Deedee's Digis, and I do hope you'll come and play again! I'll email you the next digi as soon as this month's challenge ends.

Judith Culham Elsdon said...

brilliant project- thank you for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck x

mixamatoasties said...

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan x

Kim said...

very cute! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Carol L said...

Great use of Deedee's cute bulldog digi, and the paper you used perfectly compliments the image! The ribbon wrapped this up like a pretty gift - nice!!

kanda said...

Fabulous card and that is such a gorgous image. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting