Wednesday, 9 October 2013

I so love Tigers !!!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 12:32
I finally got my finger out and created my card with a new digi from Meljens Designs called "Cuddly Little Tiger", my freebie for winning their challenge, isn't it a cutie !!!  I followed the sketch this week over at Meljens Design Team & Challenge Blog, a touch different but loved how these colours work together, mauves & turquoise.

~ My Card ~

So much fun piecing this sketch together, the hardest part was what papers to use.  I was over my daughters the other day and went through her scraps and found this lovely combo of colours & designer papers, as these are her favourite colours.  I then coloured in my image and added tocuh of lace, ribbon, flowers & leaves. 

~ Sketch ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 


4 comments:

Melinda Walker said...

Lovely card Denise! This tiger is definitely a cutie and I love the way you have coloured it and its so different but it works...reminds me of those spectral tigers. Thanks for joining Meljen's Challenge this week and Good Luck!!! {hugs}

Borqna said...

What a cheerful card! Your tiger is very beautiful! I like the colors!
Heartily wish you success!

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.really sweet kitty and i love your pretty flowers :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting